Julie Laurinaitis Wiki Biography
- Who is Steve Wozniak’s Wife Janet Hill? Explore Her Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Background, Job!!
- Know All About Florence Kasumba Husband, Is She Married?
- Demi Burnett Boyfriend Slater Davis Age, Height, Wikipedia, Instagram, Net Worth
- Know All About Nate Diaz Girlfriend Misty Brown
- Who Is Bonnie Anderson Boyfriend Matthew Bushby? His Age, Height, Wikipedia, Instagram
Julie Laurinaitis is a former bodybuilder and the wife of WWE legend Joe Laurinaitis, known as Road Warrior Animal.
In 2011, Julie Laurinaitis was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame along with Mike Hegstrand. He made his final appearance for the WWE in 2012.
Joe Laurinaitis died on September 22, 2020, at the age of 60. His official Twitter account announced his death.
The account said,
“At this time, we would like to confirm the passing of Joseph Laurinaitis aka Road Warrior Animal at the age of 60. The family is planning to release a statement later today. At this time we ask for you to keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers. #OhWhatARush.”
How Old Is Julie Laurinaitis? Age
Julie Laurinaitis age is unclear. Her husband Joe Laurinaitis (born Joseph Michael Laurinaitis) was born on September 12, 1960, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and died on September 22, 2020, at age 60.
Joe Laurinaitis Wife Julie Laurinaitis – Julie Laurinaitis Children
Julie Laurinaitis and Joe Laurinaitis had two children, James Laurinaitis and Jessica Laurinaitis. James is a former NFL linebacker who played for the St. Louis Rams and New Orleans Saints.