The rumors are true. While you were sleeping and resting well, Team Jotform has been working hard, day and night in the last 6 months, to bring you an exciting new feature- the New Jotform Form Designer.
This ambitious project gives our users complete control of their form designs. Our previous form design options were limited to basic sizing, color selection, and font selection.
Replacing this is an attractive new WYSIWYG interface where users can design the form however they like.
Jotform’s New Form Designer Example Using the form designer is simple:
1.Build your form as you always have with Jotform’s world renowned form builder.
2.Click the Form Designer Icon on the Form Style toolbar. (Pictured below)
3.Design your form using the many options in our Form Designer’s intuitive interface.
The major categories include:
- •Color Scheme. Select from numerous professionally designed themes, or select your own colors.
- •Background Image. Select both form and page background images.
- •Form Layout. Establish widths of form and elements, padding, and corner styling.
- •Font Options. Select font and sizing.
- •Label Styles. Customize the labels for your form inputs.
- •Line Layout. Adjust line spacing, along with its vertical/horizontal layout.
That’s just the beginning. Once the basic design and layout of the form is established each field can be selected allowing you to customize it further. Here are the options specific to the text box field, for example:
The many customization options on the design tab will allow users to set up the basic design of the form and its fields. Sometimes more granular control is needed. For this we provide the CSS interface. Our CSS helper makes it easy for users to find the fields they would like to provide specific styles to. If users want even more control, they can enter any CSS they like.
The Form Designer marks an exciting new phase in Jotform’s Story. Our forms can now readily match any website. Unlimit your imagination: Try the new form designer today!