20 alternatives to Linktree
- Jotform Apps
- Tap Bio
- Link in Profile
Whether you’re an aspiring Instagram influencer or a business leader, social media provides around-the-clock opportunities to reach and engage with prospects. However, social media sites like Instagram and TikTok limit your ability to link off the platform. In fact, you only get one link.
Having access to only a single link limits people who are trying to take their social media efforts to the next level and build relationships beyond a single channel. That’s why a multi-link solution — essentially a micro landing page — came to be and quickly gained in prominence over the last few years.
One of the first solutions to address this specific need was Linktree. Since its introduction to the market, many Linktree alternatives have appeared.
Linktree entered the scene in 2016 and has grown its user base to over 23 million users worldwide, according to its About page. While initially focused on simply providing a one-to-many link solution, it has expanded to include analytics, third-party integrations, and even payment collection.
The platform’s tagline is “The only link you’ll ever need,” and it claims several well-known celebrities and brands as users.
However, as you can probably guess from the title of this article, Linktree isn’t your only option for convenient link placement and discoverability. Check out the curated list of Linktree alternatives below to see if there’s a better fit for your needs.
With Jotform Apps, you can build a custom no-code app to consolidate multiple links in a single page — perfect for adding to your social media bio.
20 Linktree alternatives
Note: All features and pricing info below are accurate as of June 2022.
1. Jotform Apps
Jotform Apps lets you create a custom app where you can include multiple links. Give your visitors multiple options from a single link.
- Page customization. You can customize the page to your liking, including changing the logo, colors, font, and layout.
- WYSIWYG editor. Add and change elements easily with a user-friendly visual editor.
- Starter. All core Jotform features, with the exception of HIPAA compliance, are available with the free Starter plan. The only limits are on the number of forms, submissions, form views, storage space, etc.
- Bronze. For $34 per month, you get 25 forms, 1,000 monthly submissions, 1 GB of storage space, and more.
- Silver. For $39 per month, you get 50 forms, 2,500 monthly submissions, 10 GB of storage space, and more.
- Gold. For $99 per month, you get 100 forms, 10,000 monthly submissions, 100 GB of storage space, and more.
- Enterprise. Contact sales for pricing on multiuser plans.
Taplink enables you to create a mobile-friendly website you can link to from a social media bio.
- One-click contact. Place smart links that let people contact you through online messaging apps, SMS, or social networks.
- Payment. Create forms and accept payments via popular payment systems.
- Unlimited pages. Make as many pages as you need to promote your content.
(Note: Prices are based on annual payment; check the site for prices based on paying every three or six months.)
- Basic. You get unlimited links and pageview statistics in this free plan.
- Pro. For $3 per month, you can also schedule when blocks appear or disappear, customize your page design, and use pictures and video.
- Business. For $6 per month, you can remove Taplink branding, connect your own domain, and accept payments.
Shorby is a micro landing page with rich links.
- Direct messenger buttons. Add buttons that enable visitors to contact you directly through WhatsApp, email, or other channels.
- Dynamic feeds. Add feeds from other platforms, such as YouTube or WordPress.
- Affiliate program. You can earn money from Shorby customers who signed up after going to your page.
- Rocket. For $15 per month, you get 10,000 tracked clicks, one ad platform tracking pixel, and 10 rich links per page.
- Pro. For $29 per month, you get 30,000 tracked clicks, seven ad platform tracking pixels, and 50 rich links per page.
- Agency. For $99 per month, you get 1 million tracked clicks, seven ad platform tracking pixels, and 500 rich links per page.
bio.fm is a multi-link solution with a block-focused design.
- Block design. Choose from various blocks (social media profiles, About section, etc.). Reorder content by dragging blocks up and down.
- Instant actions. Add buttons to enable visitors to instantly connect with you or join your groups on social media.
- You can sign up for free, but mentions of billing cancellations and refunds in the terms of service indicate that there is some sort of paid option.
Lnk.Bio is another solution that enables you to connect to multiple services from one link.
- Unlimited links. Add as many links as you want, and change them as often as you like.
- Service icons. You have access to over 90 social, music, and contact icons.
- Free. The free plan assigns a random URL.
- Mini. You have the option of a monthly ($0.99) or one-time ($9.99) fee; either way, you get a custom URL, link tracking, and more.
- Unique. For a one-time fee of $24.99, you get everything from Mini, plus images, color customization, and an Instagram post scheduler.
6. Tap Bio
Tap Bio caters to those looking to market on Instagram.
- Card design. Made to look like Instagram stories, you can add cards as needed.
- Stats. Check out the stats of individual cards to see aspects such as views, plays, and signups.
- Basic. This free plan comes with one additional card (beyond your default profile card) and one Instagram account.
- Silver. This $5-per-month plan includes three additional cards and lets you view card stats.
- Gold. This $12-per-month plan allows you to add an unlimited number of cards and manage up to three Instagram accounts.
Among Linktree alternatives, EverLinks has the most similar tagline: “One link to rule them all.”
- Video. Add video by pasting a YouTube or Vimeo link.
- Link scheduling. Plan ahead by scheduling when links are displayed and when they disappear. The number of links you can add is unlimited.
- Custom embeds. It’s up to you what you embed in your link page so you can create a unique experience for your followers.
- Free. The free plan offers one page, logo customization, and link thumbnails.
- Pro. This $7-per-month plan not only includes all Free plan elements but also ups your page max to five and includes integrations with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
- Agency. For $17-per-month, you get all Pro elements, plus unlimited pages and unlimited client/team page sharing.
Campsite.bio is the choice of many well-known organizations like Dell, Georgetown University, and Orangetheory Fitness.
- Custom branding. Change the appearance of your page to suit your brand, including logo, background image, and link colors.
- Analytics. Keep track of how each link is performing with various tracked stats.
- Free. You get unlimited links and video embedding in the free plan.
- Pro. For $7 per month, you get everything in the Free plan, plus two additional customizable profiles, additional link types, and advanced analytics.
- Pro+. For $24 per month, you get all the Pro features, plus three more profiles, the ability to view lifetime analytics, and reporting tools and data exporting capabilities.
Later’s Linkin.bio enables you to create a micro website from your Instagram or Tiktok that has multiple links.
- Gallery. Add a visual, customizable feed.
- Track sales. Integrate with Shopify to see which Instagram posts resulted in sales.
- Customization. Change your theme, font, and colors to best fit your brand.
- Free. A limited free plan is available.
- Starter. The Starter plan costs $18 per month and allows up to 30 posts.
- Growth. $40 per month ups your post max to 150 — plus you can have up to three users.
- Advanced. The highest plan is $80 per month, and you get unlimited posts and up to six users.
ShortStack goes beyond micro site building. You can also create online contests and hashtag giveaways.
- Contests. Options like hashtag and comment-to-enter contests let you collect entries before announcing winners.
- Games. Create scratch-offs, virtual slot machines, and personality quizzes for a creative way to start bringing in leads.
- Offer codes. You can distribute unique offer codes to visitors.
- Business. You’re allotted 10,000 entries and 50,000 views for $99 per month.
- Agency. For $249 per month, you get 50,000 entries and 250,000 views.
- Enterprise. The highest-tier plan provides more entries, views, and customizations, but you have to contact the sales team for pricing.
11. Link in Profile
Described as “Instagram’s missing link,” Link in Profile enables you to add links to your Instagram images and send followers to your desired URL.
- Workflow enhancement. You can add a post to your Link in Profile page by pasting a URL into your Instagram post’s caption.
- Integration. The platform integrates with platforms like Amazon and Shopify.
- Personal. The only plan available costs $9.99 per month and includes a free, 30-day trial.
Acquired by Taplink on April, 2021 ContactInBio enables you to connect all your links and social media profiles on a single page through one link.
- Design customization. Change the appearance of links and backgrounds to suit your needs.
- Messenger smart links. Create links that automatically transition visitors from Instagram to messenger apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Social media links. Add over 100 types of social media links.
- Starter. The free plan includes a custom URL, social media buttons, seven free themes, and other features.
- Business. This $4.55-per-month mid-tier plan includes all Starter plan features, plus email signup, image uploading, and more.
- Agency. The $18.20-per-month top-tier plan includes everything from the Business plan, plus the ability to create five accounts to manage.
Carrd lets you build one-page sites for multiple use cases.
- Templates. There are dozens of templates to choose from so you don’t have to build your page from scratch.
- Widgets. Embed your own custom code and widgets from third-party services such as PayPal.
- Free. In the Free plan, you can build up to three sites per account and use all core features.
- Pro Lite. For $9 per year, you get access to pro templates, slideshows, site icons and more, and you can build up to three sites per account.
- Pro Standard. For $19 per year, you can access exclusive features, such as widgets, Google Analytics, and custom domains. Plus you up your site count to 10.
- Pro Plus. For $49 per year, get 25 sites, redirects, password protection, and other advanced settings that build on the standard account.
Instapage may seem to color outside the lines of Linktree alternatives, but its core purpose aligns well: building a landing page for link clickers.
- A/B testing. Create multiple versions of a page to see which set of elements works best.
- Collaboration. Work with your team using real-time edits to create a finalized landing page.
- Building. For $299 per month, you get server-side A/B testing, conversion analytics, and SSL encryption.
- Converting. This price-customized plan includes more advanced features, such as custom fonts, heatmaps, and audit logs.
Unbounce is another landing page builder with a conversion optimization focus.
- Smart traffic. This feature automatically sends visitors to their best-fitting landing pages.
- Templates. The platform offers over 100 page templates to choose from across multiple categories.
- Marketing tool integration. Use popular marketing platforms to automatically collect your leads. You can access 1,000+ tools through Zapier.
- Launch. The lowest-tier plan ($99 per month) includes 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors, and one domain.
- Optimize. The mid-tier plan ($145 per month) includes 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, and five domains. You also get access to the smart traffic feature.
- Accelerate. The highest-tier plan ($240 per month) includes 2,500 conversions, 50,000 visitors, and 10 domains — plus smart traffic.
Snipfeed encourages you to monetize your social feed by essentially making your link a storefront and your followers customers.
- Customizable pages. Layout, colors, and fonts can all be changed — or you can use a premade template.
- Easy ways to get paid. Earn money through hosting Q&As, receiving tips from your followers, and several other methods.
- Exclusive content. You can create on-demand posts that are available only to an exclusive audience.
- Basic. Snipfeed is free to use, but the company takes 20 percent of your profits if you monetize your content.
- Starter. For $9 per month, you can use a free custom domain. Also, the company takes 10 percent of your profits if you monetize your content.
- Pro. For $29 per month, you can reach advanced analytics and insights. If you decide to generate income from your content, the company will claim 2 percent of your profits.
Simplicity and speed are two of the major selling points for Bio.link.
- Fast load times. The site claims to load your link page in less than 100 milliseconds, so you won’t keep your followers waiting for content.
- Easy access to stats. If you’d like to track your clicks, you can do so with Bio.link’s simple and easy-to-read dashboard.
- Premade themes. Choose from one of more than 15 themes to set up your page quickly and efficiently. Or if you’re feeling creative, opt for the custom theme designer.
- Always free. The site claims their app will be “free forever” and available on both android and iOS.
- Bio.link only collects payments if you use the Subscribers feature to send emails to your audience (though the exact amount isn’t specified.)
Linklist lets you create as many customizable links as you want and includes some powerful data analytics add-ons.
- Built-in media player. Display your audio/visual content directly from your link page by adding a media player. You can add links from YouTube, Spotify, Vimeo, SoundCloud, and Twitch.
- Scheduling tool. If you’d like your content to be available for a limited time, schedule when it will go live and for how long.
- Download your data. Reports are easy to access so you can track the clicks you get from your page.
- Free forever. With the free plan, you get all the basic features including unlimited and customized link lists.
- Pro. For $9.90 per month, you get Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel integration, visitor location and language tracking, better link tracking, and the Whatsapp button.
Smart.bio is part of the Tailwind app and can be used exclusively as a branding landing page from your Instagram.
- Personalized branding. Make sure your link page is on-brand with free customization.
- Free tracking. Keep an eye on where your followers are clicking, so you can optimize your content for more views and purchases.
- Meta affiliated. Since Tailwind is an official partner of Facebook, you can be sure your link page is supported and secure.
- Free forever. If you just want to use Tailwind’s Smart.bio product with basic analytics tools, your link will be free to use forever.
- Pro. For $19.99 per month, you get one Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook profile each, with 100 posts combined. You’ll also be able to access advanced analytics tools and 200 post designs. Only one user is permitted.
- Advanced. For $39.99 per month, you can have two social accounts per platform, with 1,000 posts shared across each, and two users.
- Max. For $79.99 per month, you get three accounts for each platform, unlimited posts, and five users.
As a lead-generation and marketing platform, Woorise offers many more features than just a branded link page.
- Multiple workspaces. Create several spaces per account if you’re managing multiple sites and want to keep your data separate.
- Tracking. Track every visitor to your link page in a simple, convenient dashboard.
- Integrations. Send your data to many major marketing platforms so you can keep your leads organized.
- Free. Get 500 entries each month, plus email support and unlimited campaigns.
- Basic. For $29 per month, you can up your entries to 2,000 and remove the Woorise branding from your page.
- Grow. For $49 per month, your entry count rises to 5,000 per month, and you get integrations, email notifications, plus 10 team users.
- Pro. For $99 per month, you’ll get 20,000 entries, 30 team users, and a custom domain with media upload capabilities.
This list of Linktree alternatives provides a strong foundation for selecting a solution that works for you. Assess your needs and weigh them against the features and pricing of the above options.